Photobucket

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Insomia kills

YAAAWWWWWN So here I am once again late night blogging while everyone else is sound asleep...lucky, it's that easy for them :(. Anyways in my previous blog I mentioned I have a new job at Yoshi Sushi BUT the manager said she would only need me once a week so when I heard that I was thinking "what...the...fu-are you serious" with that I left and found ANOTHER new job at yet again another sushi place. Local Coronaians, Coronaese, Coronians...Corona people, should know this place, especially if you attend/attended Centennial High...the place is called Momo Sushi. So come and visit me! YAAAAAAAAAAAWWWN Oh reason why I'm up, I'm finally uploading for my next blog. It's the pictures from when we went to Little Tokyo's Kareoke bar last Friday! YAAAWWN Alright, I seriously need to get some sleep!! I'm waking up early tomorrow and it's also beach day for Danny Boy (R.I.P). Please, pleeeeaaassseee let my body be beach ready tomorrow.

おやすみなさい

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just started it during June! It's fun! Thank you though neecole, I hope you are doing really really really well also! You know I always want the best for you!=]

    congrats on the new job! <3

    ReplyDelete