Photobucket

Monday, October 5, 2009

Tired and uninspired

At the moment my life is at that "comfortable" state. Everyday is the same routine, it's become so repetitive that I feel like I'm not going anywhere. So one night after my parents "meeting" at our house, I came down hearing my dads ipod playing. On his ipod was playing Christmas music! Oh how my heart filled up with so much joy! (cheesy moment) So I blasted that shit and just started dancing and singing along while Rodney just laughed and joined with his famous booty shaking. It reminded me that my favorite part of the year is coming up . The part where all of the holidays are lined up, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and then New Years! Is it weird that I get so giddy? Well as I was saying about how life is a bit bland at the moment but don't get me wrong, I love how my life is and I do realize I should keep in mind that I need to "work and then play", but I just have to be more patient about finding out what's in store for my future. Sigh...

Buuuuut back to being all giddy now lol I seriously LOVE the cold! Maybe not FREEZING cold but you know what I mean. Just breathing in that cold fresh air is so invigorating! It's also my favorite fashion season, scarves, gloves,long sleeves, tights, ankle boots, boots in general, coats, jackets,hats, etc. etc. Now I just need to buy all those things, anyone up for fall/winter shopping ;)

2 comments:

  1. =] so many fun things around the corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cold! not blizzard status but scarves are so much fun! they are my favorite!!! :D

    ReplyDelete