Photobucket

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Little Tokyo <3

Finally finished uploading the pictures from Little Tokyo three weeks ago ONLY but the rest will come...eventually. Well T.J., Rodney, Reann, Nikki, and I were in the mood in singing kareoke at Little Tokyo. We would use Rodney's but thing is that we sang pretty much all of the songs we know on there due to limited selections of songs. Before we got to the Honda center where the kareoke bar was, we picked up a few things. Ichiiko, oh Ichiiko, why did you make me smash on all those snacks Rodney and T.J. bought! At least I wasn't alone =) After singing our hearts out (especially T.J) we headed back home but of course not without eating at a sit down! On the way back the Trios just were having a party in the back of the van, dancing in our seats and singing along with T.J and his co-pilot Rodney. The night ended with...wait nevermind I don't remember that part... Anyways on with the show!

That thing on the left side is Re-ann's tongue

Pilot and co-pilot
Typical
Yet again, typical hahaha

On the way to Little Tokyo
Trios <3

ほんだ Center
きれいね!!



Kareoke +

Ichiiko +

T.J.=

...this! hahah

Down the hatch

hatches is more like it


I was just killing those strawberry Hi-Chews and apple gummys!

Still killin them...
Chu<3

hahahah! This fool...

Rodney my love, you are too funny...hahaha

Ichiiko made me red and ripped =(
It's ok! He was our driver for the night.


Oh how I miss you so Nikki!! <3>
I don't remember taking this...

I also don't remember what we were looking at

"You're a jerk" ...She is though, just kidding Re-ann! >:)

Hi baby, how you feeling? =)

わたしは の おにいちゃん!

Wuh!

おやすみ!!

2 comments:

  1. guesss whooooo ?!
    hahaha soooo .. i think ive pretty much
    got this thing down . (:

    these pictures are priceless ..
    hahahhahaa

    <3nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so pretty nicole! what the hek is iichikooo?

    ReplyDelete