Photobucket

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Today I am now a Momo's Sushi AND Sakura Ichi server

Recently I've been hired at Momo's Sushi as a server for every Friday and Saturday nights. Although, before I found Momo's I submitted an app at Sakura Ichi buuut I gave it to them about 3 weeks before and just got a call yesterday. So, I was a bit suprised because usually after a week without a call, you pretty much didn't get the job. Well, the manager did mention he was on vacation...hm. Anyways, I still work at Momo's but only Saturday nights and my first day at Sakura's is Tuesday morning. Come visit one day! =)







http://sakuraichi.com/

I will advertise for Momo's later :) hahaha

愛してる!!



Upcoming Blogs

  • Kareoke bar at Little Tokyo with family and Rodney
  • Trio pictures <3
  • Yosemite
  • Birthday pictures at Bishamon
  • Some random pictures of summer of 2009

1 comment:

  1. omg this place is so pretty ... i want to go eat here! where is it?

    ReplyDelete