Photobucket

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another Beautiful and Blissful Day

Rain clouds?...I hope!
Photobucket

Photobucket
My baby and my "Twilight reader" of a sister Reann
Photobucket
Sheeeeit, it finally opened!
I've been waiting since December when they were SUPPOSED to open
Photobucket
I don't think we got enough
Photobucket
Rodney's actually looks edible this time hahah jk Anta!
Photobucket
This one is a 10 pounder
Photobucket



All of that yogurt for just about 11 dollars! I thank photobucket for not being a bitch today like it did yesterday, it took more than half an hour to upload 3 pictures and it didn't even upload all 3 in the end!...ridiculous.

2 comments:

  1. Hey nicole! i found you >:D!!!
    was nice to finally hear from you a few days ago! but now that i try to get a hold of you, i cant! XD. contact me! I kinda need to talk to you!

    ReplyDelete