Photobucket

Friday, January 16, 2009

Here I am and this is where I will stay, hopefully

So since I am on break till the 23rd of February, I am free and I've been actually motivated at times to write in my old blog but failed to do so due to my lazy ass. Hopefully I will stay faithful to this one. Although I notice that I always discontinue my entries even back when I used xanga, hahah you remember that thing? Anyways I have two cameras now that I can use, three if my parents don't know, to be able to post pictures of my own since I always had to use my brother,T.J's (thanks T.j by the way). Also I won't have to write long ass entries anymore to bore you guys.

Ah, you must be wondering why I have this new blog, well if you guys know me with my xanga, myspace, whatever I for some reason make a new account. It's because if I feel like I left it sitting there for awhile I feel like I just want to start off new, I don't know it's a habit. But got to get ready for Theresa's Winter Expo today...back to high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment