Photobucket

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Home all day

Woke up at 11 yesterday and pretty much just helped my dad out with clearing and loading everything into the U-haul truck, which was all the mess they made yesterday, chopping off branches, digging up holes, taking out some old plants...you know, just gardening stuff. After a good 3 hours I finished throwing the last piece of crap in there and took a nice long shower. Our payment was our allowence along with an extra twenty and Yogurtland, yaay! However, when my mom got home, I had to drive them to that Christian store by Tyler and went to Mumbles instead of the new Yogurtland at Chino. Another day Yogurtland...another day :( Don't get me wrong though, Mumbles is just as good!

Dayum, branches did a number on my leg and that's just one of them
Photobucket
Just taking a nap with my baby boy <3
Photobucket
He just took a bath, someone needs a haircut!
Photobucket
Chouji is so scruffy!
Photobucket
Just driving...
Photobucket
Me and Reann waiting for parents and baby Krystal, hungry for YOGURTLAND Photobucket
I need a lint roller and Reann needs to get her nasty ass feet out of here! Photobucket

Photobucket
Typical
Photobucket
I'm not high it's just that the flash is so freakin bright
Photobucket

Well, I didn't bring my camera into Mumbles but all I know is that I got a gallon of cake batter and green tea yogurt. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment