Photobucket

Monday, May 11, 2009

きょうわたしはだいがくへいきますでも...

...I ended up not going because I wasn't feeling well. So here I am in the LLC instead, finishing up my 8 hours. Despite my efforts of doing 4 hours here, I found out none of my hours I have done so far, never showed up on my record leaving me with ZERO hours...くそなんてむだなことお!!, but I fixed it! So all is well. Spring session is quickly coming to an end and summer session will take its place saddly. Registration for summer is May 13th and May 26th is the day I am allowed to register and apply for summer classes...ahh just my luck, maybe because I am a freshmen :( But hopefully I will get the class I want at a reasonable time, not a 6 in the morning class bullshit. It's almost 2:30 so I'm going to continue my television series of あんなさんのおまめ.

つずくし...

No comments:

Post a Comment