Photobucket

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hello hello

My computer has yet to come back to life, so here I am using my dad's laptop once again. Since I lack my computer I still can't post any new pictures up yet. I've noticed I haven't posted up ONE picture since Rodney bought me my XTi but I will...I will. So this blog will also not have any pictures to distract you with, it'll be more of a "what I did today" blog, boring? Yea but I'm bored as fuck right now so...whatever. Today woke up around 10:30 when I was suppose to leave AT 10:30 for work but I was lucky enough to see a text from my boss saying she would be in L.A so I wouldn't have to work. I also noticed after I woke up that the switch for my alarm clock was switched "off", I could of sworn I turned it on. So I started off the day like I usually do looking for food in the kitchen and failed to find anything that would satisfy me. Later on when Reann was awake and everyone was out of the house except us two, we watched a movie on Lifetime, yes...I said Lifetime, while sharing a WHOLE box of Lucky Charms...damn. It was pretty good but you should already know their quality of the movie wasn't five star but the actors were. After our movie was done, Rodney came over so the three of us could go to mall for a Mother's Day gift and were over at Tyler for about a good 3 hours, maybe even more. For not eating that long, of course we gained a bit of hunger...well more like we were "famished"as T.J would say. So finally deciding what to eat, Carl's Jr, these two fat asses wanted another round of sundaes and burgers making ME crave it. When we finally got home we played outside for a bit and went back in when we couldn't see anymore and just watched Speed Racer. I actually really liked that movie! I got lost a few times though, maybe if the DVD didn't skip so much. Feeling guilty for giving in to eating unhealthy and having a massive amount of fat, I suggested that we workout again. So in the end Rodney and I were loyal to our exercising plan and worked out till he had to go home. I am so proud of you Rodney, you are doing so good! Now here I am blogging and I think my parents are here because Chouji is barking. Till next time and Happy Mothers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment