Photobucket

Monday, May 18, 2009

Rodneyyyyyy だめ

そろそろ So today, yet again Rodney and I played hookie. Instead of going to our usual Monday class we went to "The Cotton Ball Theatre" I think that's what Rodney said it's name was but anyways we went to see the Wolverine movie we both been wanting to see. I'm actually really glad that we ditched our classes to see this movie, it was gooood! Before we went to the theatre we made a quick stop at Target for...food of course! I was actually thinking of bringing Konan (my XTi, hahah I named him) in my bag but there wasn't any room :( I actually really liked the theatre, it was smaller than Cajalco but it was still nice and clean! Not a lot of people either except an old guy, maybe it's because we went in the afternoon. With all the food we bought and the price for both tickets ($10 together!) , I managed to use about $20 or maybe even less on that day. Just another perfect day with my baby!


Rodney being Rodney hahaha<3

あなたThis doesn't look like school

This is the reason I was talking about not having room in my bag and I finished those Milk Duds before the movie ended =)

My partner in crime!

And our get away car, Mr. Audi

だいすき!!


つずくし...

No comments: