Photobucket

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Quinn's Penguin show

For some reason I can't find the rest of the pictures I took that day but I guess these three pictures will suffice. Well back in February, Rodney and I went to see Hector's band, Quinns Penguin, at the Glass House. I never knew there was more than one Glass House, I'm a "noob" is what Rodney would say hahah :) I remember the security guard got really anal about me and Rodney not having wrist bands too hahah When we first got there, it was just as I remembered it back in my "head banging" days, head banging hahaha...anyways as I was saying, it was loud from the music and people with tight pants (both boys and girls) hair teased up and hair dyed black, red, purple, etc. but there were actually some families there as well, I guess to see there son, daughter, or whoever they came to see perform. Before we went to see Hector's band play, Rodney gave me a demo of Quinns Penquin. I was impressed the first time I heard them and I was even more impressed when I saw them play live! After they're spectacular performance, we saw...HAGRID!! hahaha as I mentioned before I think he was the drummer of the next band playing but who knows, all Rodney and I know is that we went to see Hagrid...I mean Hector.



The Glass House in Pomona


The "serious band guy"


Awww

Ah, still don't know where those missing pictures went so off to bed!


おやすみ !!



p.s
They are playing at Centennial this Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment