Photobucket

Friday, June 12, 2009

Chouji-kun's first birthday!

For my baby mal-shih , ちょうじ, first birthday we went to the beach where we saw butt sniffing, hole digging, hairy...dogs of course! Sadly it wasn't perfect beach weather at the dog beach in Huntington but still a great day :) We're sorry we missed you T.J and Chiharu, next time! We left the house around 3 got there a little before 4, picked up a few snacks on the way (ate the snacks on the way), and then just basically played at the beach! We stayed there till 6 or 7 and started to pack up before it got too dark. After driving around, thinking where to eat, we just decided for Re-ann's sake to eat at KFC to get her beloved "fyed cheeken". Surprisingly, there was still traffic on the 91 going home! In the end, since my parents were at their "prayer meeting" we decided to stay at Rodney's house and did some karaoke! My fool of a sister was rapping to every Christmas song, "Who took my crack, you so whack!" hahaha.


On the way to the dog beach!
Looking for the cookies. Hahaha look at Re-ann, she's shivering from being food deprived
Auntie fat ass!
Mama fat ass!
Papa fat ass!
I've let myself go (just kidding Rodney!)
Who's this hunk?? ;)

ちょうじくん !!

Awww, girlfriend (Ula) and boyfriend having a romantic walk on the beach...before he attacked her (playfully though!) When I got back from the water I saw they had "birthday seeexxx birthday sexxx"

Birthday boy with his gifts from Krystal and his grandparents. Thank you mom and dad for the leash, I always wanted those winding up ones! Also, thank you Krystal for his shirts!

Opening my...I mean Chouji's gifts =)

ちょうじくんはかわいいですね~

ロッドニイくんもかわいいです!!

Chouji was getting jealous because the German Shepard mix was hitting on Ula

He's very protective of her, I don't think he knows that big dogs can kick his ass...
He even head butted her older brother in the butt!

What a poser...

"OH SHIT!!"

It's as cold as it looks
brrrrr
He was looking at the drive-thur menu
K.O
California traffic never seems to die
With her provocative rhymes, she can change a clean Christmas song to a dirty one. I know who's going on the naughty list this year

He's another one who will be on the naughty list for his lyrics!! hahah

Thank you, Rodney, Re-ann,Ula and Krystal for celebrating Chouji-kun's birthday with us! Does anyone else celebrate their dog's birthday??


しずくし~

No comments:

Post a Comment