Photobucket

Friday, June 5, 2009

"The 2nd Happiest Place on Earth!" with Rodney

Today Rodney and I went to California Adventures for our 1 year and 4 month anniversary. It was actually last Friday but we wanted to go for the whole day! Instead of studying for finals we went here =) I was a little skeptical about the sad looking clouds I saw this morning and still seeing them when we got there BUT the sky magically turned to a beautiful blue one, filled with white cumulus fluffy clouds! Weather was also just as great, not too hot or too cold. Also, the longest ride we waited for was the Soarin Over California one, which was only 30 minutes. Most of the other rides were at least 5 minutes long! Since lines were so short, we we're able to do so much today we we're planning on watching the Aladdin musical (which we missed all shows =[ ) Although we got to see other shows, like "Turtle Talk" it starred Crush the turtle from Findimg Nemo! I don't know how the hell how he was able to talk back to us but I don't care how they did either cause it was amazing! Hahah But it wasn't the perfect weather or the short lines that made this day so memorable, it was that special person I spent it with...Rodney.


Chouji-kun wants to go!

N+R= Nicole Roque, just kidding! N+R= <3



The talking trash can said we looked cute together =)

Hahahahah! "I wasn't ready!"

Paradise Pier!

Take one HAHAH

Take two!...PWHAHAHA
Re-ann?! What are you doing here?!

Mi amor<3

Toys Story ride was fun! I like it a lot more than the Buzz Light Year one and it's in 3D! =)

They won't be done with the pier till next spring =(

Perfect day with the most perfect boy


"Schmoozie" smoothie was booomb
Re-ann?!...again?!

Yes, I'm that short. I've been to California Adventures plenty of times and I have NEVER went in here...wtf

In my perspective

Hahahah "it's tough to be bug" that whasp stinger really hurt =( and the stink bugs is almost as bad as Rodney's stink!! >:D

The hotel we stayed at =)
いただきます!!

DESTROYED

I wasn't hungry....

Surprisingly I wasn't satisfied with the funnel cake...that never happens

Failed =(

Last picture of the pier

Rodney's is on the right and mine is on the left, aren't they cute? =)

"F" for FAIL hahahah

Best friends! <3

Now I'm hungry!

Thank Rodney's thumb for giving this picture a red effect "OWW! HOT!" hahahah what a fool
I spy someone handsome!


Happy ending! <3


Dear Rodney,

You fill my heart with so much joy and love that sometimes I feel like it's about to explode! Once again, you have made my day such a happy one...with your humor, kindness, patience, and of course unconditional love. I may not know what will happen in the future but I know that we will still be smiling and laughing together, just like how we are now! We may fight but we don't just get over it, we fix it. I also might get mad when we play PS3 or Brawl but I still love your cheating ass! JK Babe! I hope you had a great time at California Adventures!
I love you Rodney! Happy 1 year and 4 months!



おやすみ


1 comment:

  1. oh nicole. i love you nicole, i really do love you =]. that day really meant a lot to me =]. thank you so much for everything. u are truly the best i know. i love you nicole roque.

    ReplyDelete