Photobucket

Friday, June 19, 2009

R.I.P Danny Lee

Hey Danny,
...I still don't believe you're not here, I don't want to believe it, I was so sure that we would see you awake again. Rodney and I had so much faith in you we didn't have to worry because we knew how strong you were. I know you left us for a good reason because we also know how smart and stubborn you are. We all miss you so much and we will forever have you in our hearts. I feel as if I'm going to wake up from this sad nightmare but I haven't woken up yet, neither has Rodney, Theresa and I'm sure a whole lot of other people as well. It's so unfair, you had so much to offer to this world but I guess they really need you in the next. It's also not fair that you can see us but we can't see you...We all knew you would graduate with that gold sash draping around your neck and going off to a prestigious college and becoming what you dreamed to be without any doubt. I know all of us writting about/to you, wish we could have told you all this when you were here but just log onto your facebook and you'll see all the great things your friends have said about you! =)

I've known you since you were just a little long haired freshman (when you had the piece of blonde hair, remember? hahah). I'll miss you making fun me and the way you think I eat like Cookie Monster "NOM NOM NOM"which I STILL don't think I eat like that >:(

Rodney, Theresa, and I were watching old videos of us last year and couldn't stop laughing how you and Rodney would "sing" when we kareoked. I can't believe you two beat me and Theresa but we will get you guys back next time!

Remember when we went to Promenade park late at night and sat on top of the hill? That was a great day...Oh yea, and Winter Formal Expo when they gave you a huge suit hahah and all four of us had a fun time at Winter Formal.

I also don't understand how you can beat us at Cooking Mama "It's because I'm Korean!"

I'll also remember how much you loved ketchup and I said mustard is better hahah.

Hahah and don't think I don't remember when I let you drive me and Theresa around our neighborhood in my car! Scariest day of my life!
Thanks for introducing me to Yogurtland and when I see you again, we all will get Yogurtland, I'll pay! Hahah We shared a lot of memories together that I can't put it all on here and I will forever keep them with me.Although we didn't get to hang out as much as we use to...I still look at you as my little brother. It hurts so much to write this...and I would have never thought I would write something like this on my blog especially when it's for you. You no longer have to stress about school and getting gray hairs, just relax and wait for all of us! Danny, thank you for everything you've done for me, especially about you and Theresa kinda introducing me to Rodney by telling us we should go to formal together and the happiness you have given my sister last year. We all love and miss you. We will never forget you.
Knowing how you liked going above and beyond, I think that you just moved to another world to explore and bless others with your presence. So we'll see you in the next world Danny!



"You're cheating!"




"We'll stay forever this way, you are safe in my heart and my heart will go on and on"
-Danny, Rodney, Theresa and Nicole's quartet of My Heart Will Go On







R.I.P little brother

No comments:

Post a Comment