Photobucket

Friday, June 12, 2009

Still suffering from insomia

I've been meaning to post pictures up of California Adventures last friday with my love, Rodney, but finals week came up so quickly that I didn't get the chance to :( and I was suppose to post them now but I got side tracked. I'll be posting them up soon though! Maaaa, since I still am not sleepy enough and my phone is dead, I'll make a short blog.

As I mentioned earlier, I had finals week and it's finally over since Wednesday! Yaaay! But I only get a week off then back to summer session :( booooo! Ah, better than nothing though right! And I am especially pleased with my NF25 (nutrition) grade despite the days I played hookie with Rodney! =) I think the Sandman finally threw sand in my eyes so I can finally knock out!

Upcoming blogs:

California Adventures with Rodney

Progress on remodeling my room

Chouji-kun's first birthday at the beach

おやすみ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment