Photobucket

Monday, June 15, 2009

I am the queen of midnight blogging

I feel so sad looking through my old sketchbook Rodney found in my trunk. I haven't been drawing or anything for a long ass time, ahh! What the hell and my major is all about art. Sigh, economy is at it's knee right now and I'm afraid my major is going to put me in that position as well :( but I have to stay positive, life management is getting to my head. I know my parents, espcially my dad, really wanted me to be in the medical field but I honestly cannot see myself being in that type of career. For one I am fucken scared of hospitals, have you seen the grudge?! And another, I feel my heart more in doing something I love. I also chose this career to help people, maybe not saving lives the way doctors and nurses do but something like that "Extreme Makeover" with Tai, rebuilding homes for those who can't afford but deserve it. Uggggghh, "tired and uninspired" is exactly how I feel, I guess the fact I know I have to finish all my general ed shit first, so I can focus on my major later on...that's how it usually goes right.

Enough about that, my room is still unfinished! Ikea anyone? =) There are so many things I need to buy for my room, well just kind of expensive things. Such as: a futon or a sofa couch, a new tv cause Chouji chewed the wire! >:(, a coffee table, and I really want a PS3 so I can get better than Rodney >:) But in order for me to get everything I need, I need to work =( Bahhh
Damn I have work at 9am today.


おやすみ!!

or should I say...

おはようございます!

No comments:

Post a Comment